Syllabus and Core Problems (New for Fall 2013: Now includes
integrals, Stokes' Thoerem, and the Divergence Theorem)
NOTE ON TEXTBOOK: some sections use online tools associated with the textbook. Buying a used textbook may mean you do not have access to MyMathLab. It is strongly recommended that you buy a new textbook at the Penn Bookstore.
- Wednesday August 27 - First Day of Classes
- Monday September 1 - Labor Day (No Classes)
- Tuesday September 2 - Calculus Recitations Begin
- Monday September 15 - Course Selection Period Ends
- Friday October 3 - Drop Period Ends
- Thursday October 9 and Friday October 10 - No Classes (Fall
- October 24-26 - Family Weekend
- Saturday November 1 - Homecoming Weekend
- Friday November 7 - Last day to withdraw from a course
- Tuesday November 25 and Wednesday November 26 - Classes follow
Thursday / Friday Schedule
- Thursday November 27 and Friday November 28 - No Classes
- Tuesday December 9 - Last Day of Classes
- December 10-11 - Reading Days
- Calculus Common Final Exams: Math 103, 104, 114, 115, 240,
Friday December 12th, 9:00-11:00am
2014 Final Exams (registrar's listing)
Three-Year Academic Calendar
To the Penn Math Undergrad Web Page.
How to contact us.