Recommended courses for visitors to see:
- Math 103 Introduction to Calculus (similar to AB
- Math 104 Calculus I (similar to BC Calc, typical freshman
- Math 203 Proving Things - Algebra (freshman/sophomore level introduction to higher math)
- Nicoara T/Th 3-4:20 pm in DRL A5
- Math 170 Ideas in Mathematics (non-major course, fulfills college breadth requirement)
- Math 260 Honors Calculus II (second semester of the honors sequence)
Interested in setting up meetings with
faculty and students? Contact the following people:
- Undergraduate Chair: Dr. Pemantle
- Pre-freshman advising Dr. Block
- Meetings with current students: PUMS (Penn Undergraduate Math Society) Dr. Sazdanovic
Departmental tea time:
Daily 3:00-4:00, except on Wednesdays with Departmental Colloquium, then it is from
To the Penn Math Undergrad Web Page.
How to contact us.