ResearchRecent books: Lectures on Orbit Method (AMS, 2004)
A Tale of Two Fractals(Russian edition: MCCME, Moscow, 2009; English edition: Birkhäuser; 2013)
Full list of publications (requires subscription to MathSciNet)
Spring 2014 semester:
- MATH509, Advanced Analysis
- MATH371, Abstract Algebra
Fall 2013 semester:
- MATH508, Advanced Analysis
- MATH480/550, Topics in Math (a problem solving course)
Fall 2009 semester:
- Math502: Abstract Algebra
- Math480/550: Topics in Math (Theory of Fractals)
Fall 2008 semester:MATH370: Course in Algebra
Spring 2008 semester:MATH480/550: Topics in modern mathematics: What are numbers?
PDF file of my book What are numbers? (abridged translation from Russian)
Fall 2007 semester:MATH548: Spectral Theorem
Draft version of my book A tale of two fractals.
Spring 2007 semester:MATH561:
- Lecture 1, Representations of Coxeter Groups
- Lecture 2, The group $S_n$. Basic properties
- Lecture 3, The group $C_n$.