Syllabus and Core Problems (New for Fall 2013: Now includes
integrals, Stokes' Thoerem, and the Divergence Theorem)
NOTE ON TEXTBOOK: some sections use online tools associated with the textbook. Buying a used textbook may mean you do not have access to MyMathLab. It is strongly recommended that you buy a new textbook at the Penn Bookstore.
- Wednesday January 13 - First Day of Classes: Follow Monday Schedule
- Monday January 18 - Martin Luther King, Jr Day (No Classes)
- Monday February 1 - Course Selection Period Ends
- Friday February 19 - Drop Period Ends
- Saturday March 5 to Sunday March 13 - No Classes (Spring Term
- Friday March 25 - Last day to withdraw from a course
- Friday March 25 - Good Friday
- Friday April 22 - Saturday April 30 - Passover
- Wednesday April 27 - Last Day of Classes
- Thursday April 28 - Friday April 29 - Reading Days
- Calculus Common Final Exams: Math 103, 104, 114, 115, 240,
Thursday May 5, 12:00-2:00
2016 Final Exams (registrar's listing)
- Sunday May 15 - Baccalaureate
- Monday May 16 - Commencement
Three-Year Academic Calendar
To the Penn Math Undergrad Web Page.
How to contact us.