- Can I get Advanced Placement (AP) or Transfer Credit for a course
I took in High School or at another college -- or learned on my own?
AP and Transfer Credit and
Advice for Freshmen.
- I am a Freshman. How can I decide which Math course I should
Advice for Freshmen
How can I get a Permit to enroll in a closed or evening course?
Can I receive Retroactive Credit for Math 104 after I take a more
advanced Math course?
Can I switch from one calculus course to a more elementary one?
Can I Retake a course?
- How can I get information about the Math Major?
See: Standard Math
Biological Math Major
- Which calculator do you recommend for math courses?
None of our courses use calculators -- but they do use the
- How can I get information about the Math Minor?
Minor. See also:
Actuarial Math Minor and
SAS Program in Logic, Information, and Computation.
- How can I get help with Calculus,
help with Maple, help Learning, find a Tutor?
Where can I find a Description of Math courses?
- My question is not answered here. Who can I contact?
Send email to:
ugrad@ math . upenn . edu
- I have questions about the online Canvas Math Diagnostic Placement
Exam, where can I get technical help or general information?
Three-Year Calendar lists the dates for: Drop/Add,
Fall/Spring Breaks, Start/End of the term,
Advanced Registration, etc.
The College Calendar (similar to the above Three-Year Calendar).
What Math Courses are being given this semester?
Where does my class meet (building, room, and time)?
Final Examination Schedule and Rules
When will Make-up Final Exams be given?
When will Advanced Placement Exams be given?