The documents distributed by this server have been provided by the author as a means to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and technical work on a noncommercial basis. Copyright and all rights therein are maintained by the author or by other copyright holders, notwithstanding that they have offered their works here electronically. It is understood that all persons copying this information will adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's copyright. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of the copyright holder. Other restrictions to copying individual documents may apply.
Refereed International Journal Papers (with ISI impact factor):
- P. Bubenik, P. Dłotko, A persistence landscapes toolbox for topological statistic., accepted to Jounral of Symbolic Computations
- P. Dłotko, B. Kapidani, R. Specogna, Fast computation of cuts with reduced support by solving maximum circulation problems, IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, 10.1109/TMAG.2014.2359976.
- P. Dłotko, R. Specogna, Topology preserving thinning of cell complexes, IEEE Transactions on Image Processing, DOI:10.1109/TIP.2014.2348799.
- P. Brendel, P. Dłotko, G. Ellis, M. Juda, M. Mrozek, Computing fundamental groups of point clouds, Applicable Algebra in Engineering, Communication and Computing, accepted.
- H. Wagner, P. Dłotko,Towards topological analysis of high-dimensional feature spaces, Computer Vision and Image Understanding, Volume 121, April 2014, Pages 21-26.
- P. Dłotko,H. Wagner, Simplification of complexes for persistent homology computations, Homology, Homotopy and Applications, vol. 16(1), 2014, pp.49 - 63.
- P. Dłotko, R. Specogna, Lazy cohomology generators: a breakthrough in (co)homology computations for CEM, IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, vol. 50, issue 2, pp. 577-580.
- G. S. Cochran, Th. Wanner, P. Dłotko, A randomized subdivision algorithm for determining the topology of nodal sets, SIAM J. Sci. Comput., 35(5), B1034-B1054.
- P. Dłotko, R. Specogna, Physics inspired algorithms for (co)homology computations of three-dimensional combinatorial manifolds with boundary, Computer Physics Communications, Volume 184, Issue 10, October 2013, Pages 2257 - 2266, DOI: 10.1016/j.cpc.2013.05.006.
- P. Dłotko, R. Specogna, A novel technique for cohomology computations in engineering practice, Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering (2013), pp. 530-542 DOI information: 10.1016/j.cma.2012.08.009.
- P. Dłotko, R. Specogna, Cohomology in electromagnetic modeling, Communications in Computational Physics (CiCP), Vol. 14, No. 1, 2013, pp. 48-76.
- P. Brendel, P. Dłotko, M. Mrozek, N. Zelazna, Homology Computations via Acyclic Subspace, Computational Topology in Image Context, LNCS 7309, pp.117-127,
- H. Wagner, P. Dłotko, and M. Mrozek. Computational Topology in Text Mining, Computational Topology in Image Context, LNCS 7309, pp. 68 - 79.
- P. Dłotko, A fast algorithm to compute cohomology group generators of orientable 2-manifolds, Pattern Recognition Letters 33 (2012), pp. 1468-1476, DOI: 10.1016/j.patrec.2011.10.005.
- P. Dłotko, M. Juda, M. Mrozek, and R. Ghrist, Distributed computation of coverage in sensor networks by homological methods, Applicable Algebra and Engineering, Communication and Computing, Volume 23, Issue 1 (2012), Page 29-58.
- P. Dłotko, W. G. Kropatsch, H. Wagner: Characterizing Obstacle-Avoiding Paths Using Cohomology Theory. CAIP (1) (LNCS) 2011: 310-317.
- P. Dłotko, R.Specogna, ''Efficient generalized source field computation for h-oriented magnetostatic formulations'',Eur. Phys. J.-Appl. Phys. (EPJ-AP), Vol. 53, 2011, 20801.
- P. Dłotko, T. Kaczynski, M. Mrozek, Th. Wanner, ''Coreduction Homology Algorithm for Regular CW-Complexes'', Discrete & Computational Geometry, 46(2), pp. 361-388, 2011.
- P. Dłotko, R. Specogna, "Critical analysis of spanning tree techniques'', SIAM J. Numer. Anal. Volume 48, Issue 4, pp. 1601-1624 (2010).
- P. Dłotko, R. Specogna "Efficient cohomology computation for electromagnetic modeling'', CMES: Computer Modeling in Engineering & Sciences, Vol. 60, No. 3, 2010, pp. 247-278.
- P. Dłotko, R. Specogna, F. Trevisan, "Voltage and current sources for massive conductors suitable with the $A-\chi$ Geometric Formulation'', IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, vol. 46, no. 8, a 2010, pp. 3069-3072.
- P. Dłotko, R. Specogna, F. Trevisan, "Automatic generation of cuts on large-sized meshes for $T-\Omega$ geometric eddy-current formulation'', Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering (CMAME), Vol. 198, 2009, pp. 3765-3781.