Publications on Teaching Calculus
- On the differentiability of a certain well known function,
Am. Math. Monthly, 69 (1962), pp. 142.
- The computer as a teaching aid in mathematics, Proceedings
of a conference on the use of the Computer in the Undergraduate
Curricula. Iowa City, Iowa, 1970
- A computer assisted approach to integral calculus via Jordan
content, Am. Math. Monthly, 77 (1970), pp. 999-1001.
- An alternative to the integral test for infinite series,
Am. Math. Monthly, 79 (1972), pp. 634.
- Computer graphics as a lecture aid in undergraduate mathematics,
Proceedings of the National Educational Computing Conference,
Iowa City, Iowa, (1979) pp. 237-249
- New Angles on an Old Game, Am. Math. Monthly,
Vol 88 (1981), pp. 285-286.
- Computing and Mathematics, The use of computing in undergraduate
mathematics instruction, editor (with David Smith, Carl Leinbach,
and Ronald Wenger), MAA Notes, Number 9, (1988)
- The Use of Computers in Mathematics Instructions: Past
History - Future Prospects (preface of )