Using Computers in Undergraduate Mathematics Instruction
- The computer as a teaching aid in mathematics, Proceedings of
a conference on the use of the Computer in the Undergraduate Curricula.
Iowa City, Iowa, 1970
- A computer assisted approach to integral calculus via Jordan
content, Am. Math. Monthly, 77 (1970), pp. 999-1001.
- Computer graphics as a lecture aid in undergraduate
mathematics, Proceedings of the National Educational Computing
Iowa City, Iowa, (1979) pp. 237-249
- APLANAR, Two-dimensional geometry in APL, APL Quote
Quad, 10, (1980), pp. 11-17.
- TESSL, A tesselation workspace, APL Quote Quad,
10, (1980), pp. 17-20.
- Considerations in Choosing a Microcomputer for Graphics,
Collegiate Microcomputer, II, (1984), pp. 113-120.
- Computing and Mathematics, The use of computing in
undergraduate mathematics instruction, editor (with David Smith,
Carl Leinbach, and Ronald Wenger), MAA Notes, Number 9, (1988)
- The Use of Computers in Mathematics Instructions: Past
History - Future Prospects (preface of )
- Linear Algebra in Mathcad: An Interactive Text (with
David R. Hill) Technology in Mathematics
Teaching, Post Conference Proceedings,
University of Birmingham, Birmingham, England
- Interactive Linear Algebra in
Mathcad, (with David
R. Hill), Springer-Verlag, 1996 ISBN 0-387-