Bio: 3rd year Ph.D. student in AMCS
Co-Advised by: Dr. Michael Kearns and Dr. Aaron Roth
- Cambridge University (UK)
- Stetson University (DeLand, FL):
- BS Mathematics (Summa Cum Laude)
- BA Religious Studies (Summa Cum Laude)
- Oxford University (UK)
Algorithmic Game Theory
- Differential Privacy
- Mechanism Design
- Numerical Analysis
- Social Networks
- Co-wrote with Shahin Jabbari, Aaron Roth, and Steven Wu. Learning from Rational Behavior: Predicting Solutions to Unknown Linear Programs. In submission.
- Co-wrote with Aaron Roth, Jonathan Ullman, and Steven Wu. Inducing Approximately Optimal Flow using Truthful Mediators. In the proceedings of EC 2015.
- Co-wrote with Sampath Kannan, Jamie Morgenstern, and Aaron Roth. Private Pareto Optimal Exchange - In the proceedings of EC 2015.
- Co-wrote with Aaron Roth. Asymptotically Truthful Equilibrium Selection in Large Congestion Games. In the proceedings of EC 2014.
- Co-wrote with Tom Vogel. Identification of localized structure in a nonlinear damped harmonic oscillator using Hamilton's Principle. Involve (2010); vol. 3, issue 4.
- Email: ryrogers [at] sas [dot] upenn [dot] edu
- Office: GRW 565
- President and co-founder of SIAM student chapter at Penn
- Rowing Coach for Wharton Crew
- Rowing Experience: