Bio: 4th year Ph.D. student in AMCS
Co-Advised by: Dr. Michael Kearns and Dr. Aaron Roth
- Cambridge University (UK)
- Stetson University (DeLand, FL):
- BS Mathematics (Summa Cum Laude)
- BA Religious Studies (Summa Cum Laude)
- Oxford University (UK)
Algorithmic Game Theory
- Differential Privacy
- Mechanism Design
- Numerical Analysis
- Social Networks
- Robust Mediators in Large Games. Co-wrote with Michael Kearns, Mallesh M. Pai, Aaron Roth, and Jonathan Ullman. In submission. (This paper subsumes both Mechanism Design in Large Games: Incentives and Privacy which appeared in ITCS 2014, and Asymptotically Truthful Equilibrium Selection which appeared in EC 2014).
- Do Prices Coordinate Markets? Co-wrote with Jamie Morgenstern, Justin Hsu, Aaron Roth, and Rakesh Vohra. To appear in STOC 2016.
- Learning from Rational Behavior: Predicting Solutions to Unknown Linear Programs. Co-wrote with Shahin Jabbari, Aaron Roth, and Steven Wu. In submission.
- Inducing Approximately Optimal Flow using Truthful Mediators. Co-wrote with Aaron Roth, Jonathan Ullman, and Steven Wu. In the proceedings of EC 2015.
- Private Pareto Optimal Exchange. Co-wrote with Sampath Kannan, Jamie Morgenstern, and Aaron Roth. In the proceedings of EC 2015.
- Asymptotically Truthful Equilibrium Selection in Large Congestion Games. Co-wrote with Aaron Roth. In the proceedings of EC 2014.
- Identification of localized structure in a nonlinear damped harmonic oscillator using Hamilton's Principle. Co-wrote with Thomas Vogel. Involve (2010); vol. 3, issue 4.
- Email: ryrogers [at] sas [dot] upenn [dot] edu
- Office: GRW 565
- President and co-founder of SIAM student chapter at Penn
- Rowing Coach for Wharton Crew
- Rowing Experience: