Department of Mathematics
- Office: 3E4 David Rittenhouse Laboratory
- Office Hours: Monday 3-4pm, Wednesday 3-4pm and by appointment.
- Email address: email@example.com
- Office phone: (215) 898-5970
- Fax: (215) 573-4063
- Fall 2017: MATH 371
- Simons Collaboration on Homological Mirror Symmetry
- Inaugural Conference on Homological Mirror Symmetry, Penn, November 5-8, 2015
- Geometry and Physics: Mirror symmetry, Hodge theory, and related topics, University of Miami, January 25-30, 2016.
- Conference on Mirror Symmetry and Wall-Crossing, UC Berkeley, March 21-25, 2016.
- Workshop on SYZ mirror symmetry and related topics, Harvard University, May 6-8, 2016.
- Working group retreat on perverse sheaves of categories., IHES, July 7-12, 2016.
- Annual Meeting of the collaboration at the Simons Foundation. November 17-18, 2016.
- Mini-workshop on SYZ and Homological Mirror Symmetry. Harvard University, November 28-December 1, 2016.
- Postdoc HMS Workshop University of Miami, January 26-29, 2017.
- Simons Center for Geometry and Physics program Complex, p-adic, and logarithmic Hodge theory and their applications: March 6, 2016 - April 29, 2016.
- Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics conference Deformation Quantization of Shifted Poisson Structures, April 18-April 22, 2016.
- FRG Workshop Special holonomy geometry, mirror, and supersymmetry, May 9-10, 2016, Harvard University.
- Simons Center for Geometry and PhysicsWorkshop New perspectives on Higgs bundles, branes and quantization, June 13 – 17, 2016.
- MATCH, Univesity of HeidelbergSummer School Hitchin Fibrations, Geometric Langlands and Nonabelian Hodge Theory , August 5-12, 2016.
- Institute for Mathematics and Informatics, BAS Conference Interactions in Geometry, August 15-17, 2016.
- Courant Institute of Mathematical Sciences Conference Arithmetic Algebraic Geometry , August 29 - September 2, 2016.
- University of Nottingham Conference The different faces of geometry, September 12-14 2016.
- University of Antwerp Conference Non-commutative, derived and homotopical methods in geometry, September 19-24, 2016.
- Paris VII Conference Irregular Connections, Character Varieties and Physics , March 6-9, 2017.