Department of Mathematics
- Office: 3E4 David Rittenhouse Laboratory
- Office Hours: Tuesday 3-4pm, Thursday 3-4pm and by appointment.
- Email address: email@example.com
- Office phone: (215) 898-5970
- Fax: (215) 573-4063
- Simons Collaboration on Homological Mirror Symmetry
- Inaugural Conference on Homological Mirror Symmetry, Penn, November 5-8, 2015
- Geometry and Physics: Mirror symmetry, Hodge theory, and related topics, University of Miami, January 25-30, 2016.
- Conference on Mirror Symmetry and Wall-Crossing, UC Berkeley, March 21-25, 2016.
- Workshop on SYZ mirror symmetry and related topics, Harvard University, May 6-8, 2016.
- Simons Center for Geometry and Physics program Complex, p-adic, and logarithmic Hodge theory and their applications: March 6, 2016 - April 29, 2016.
- Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics conference Deformation Quantization of Shifted Poisson Structures, April 18-April 22, 2016.
- FRG Workshop Special holonomy geometry, mirror, and supersymmetry, May 9-10, Harvard University.