"Comparing obstructions to local-global principles for rational points over semiglobal fields"
- February 2019, Number Theory Seminar, Boston University
- December 2018, Symmetry, Geometry and Arithmetic Seminar, Universität Heidelberg
- November 2018, Number Theory Seminar, University of Wisconsin-Madison
February 2019, "Arboreal Galois representations", Number Theory Seminar, MIT
February 2019, "Local-global principles in arithmetic geometry", Colloquium, Colorado State University
"Dynamics of Belyi maps"
- September 2018, Algebra Seminar, Temple University
- July 2018, Algebra and Number Theory Seminar, Universität des Saarlandes
- January 2018, Number Theory Seminar, Utrecht University
- December 2017, Collaborative Number Theory Seminar, CUNY
- November 2017, Harvard/MIT Algebraic Geometry Seminar
"Fully maximal and minimal supersingular abelian varieties"
- March 2018, Number Theory Seminar, California Institute of Technology
- December 2017, Algebra and Number Theory Seminar, Penn State University
- July 2017, Journées Arithmétiques, University of Caen (slides)
- June 2017, Arithmetic, Geometry, Cryptography and Coding Theory conference, CIRM, Luminy (slides)
- August 2017, Algebra Seminar, TU Munich
November 2016, "Maximal and minimal behaviour of supersingular abelian varieties", FRAGMENT Seminar, Colorado State University
"Local and adelic Hecke algebra isomorphisms"
- July 2018, Oberwolfach workshop "Field arithmetic"
- January 2017, Algebraic Geometry Seminar, Courant Institute, New York
- October 2016, Philadelphia Area Number Theory Seminar, Bryn Mawr College
- October 2016, Algebra and Number Theory Seminar, Yale University
- September 2016, Algebra Seminar, University of Pennsylvania
- April 2016, Seminar of Algebra, University of Seville
- December 2015, Number Theory Seminar, University of Copenhagen
- October 2015, Young Women in Algebraic Geometry, Hausdorff Center for Mathematics, Bonn (poster)
"The Inverse Galois Problem for symplectic groups"
- January 2017, Joint Mathematics Meetings, Atlanta (slides)
- March 2016, BeNeLux Mathematical Congress, Amsterdam
- September 2015, FRAGMENT Seminar, Colorado State University
- July 2015, Journées Arithmétiques, University of Debrecen (slides)
- June 2015, Geometry and Algebra Seminar, Utrecht University
"Hecke algebra isomorphisms and adelic points on algebraic groups"
- December 2014, Number Theory Lunch Seminar, Max Planck Institute for Mathematics, Bonn
- November 2014, Number Theory Seminar, University of California, San Diego
- November 2014, Number Theory Seminar, University of Colorado, Boulder
- October 2014, Intercity Number Theory Seminar, Utrecht
June 2014, "Galois representations and symplectic Galois groups over Q", Diamant symposium, Arnhem. (slides)
November 2013, "Survey on local fields", Seminar Fourier analysis on number fields, Utrecht University.
October 2013, "Introduction to global class field theory", PhD colloquium, Utrecht University.
June 2013, "The algebraic fundamental group", Seminar Galois groups and fundamental groups, Utrecht University.
March 2012, "p-adic uniformisation", Part III seminar series, Cambridge University.