- Can I get Advanced Placement (AP) or Transfer Credit for a course I took in High School or at another college -- or learned on my own?
See: AP and Transfer Credit and Advice for Firstyears.
- I am a Freshman. How can I decide which Math course I should take?
See: Advice for Firstyears
- How can I get a Permit to enroll in a closed or evening course?
- Can I receive Retroactive Credit for Math 104 after I take a more advanced Math course?
- Can I switch from one calculus course to a more elementary one?
- Can I Retake a course?
- How can I get information about the Math Major?
See: Standard Math Major and Biological Math Major
- Which calculator do you recommend for math courses?
None of our courses use calculators -- but they do use mathematics software.
- How can I get information about the Math Minor?
See: Math Minor. See also: Actuarial Math Minor and SAS Program in Logic, Information, and Computation.
- Where can I find a Description of Math courses?
- My question is not answered here. Who can I contact?
Send email to: ugrad@ math . upenn . edu
- I have questions about the online Canvas Math Diagnostic Placement Exam, where can I get technical help or general information?
- Penn Math Search (Google):
[Does not search personal web pages]
- Penn's Three-Year Calendar lists the dates for: Drop/Add, Fall/Spring Breaks, Start/End of the term, Advanced Registration, etc.
- The College Calendar (similar to the above Three-Year Calendar).
- What Math Courses are being given this semester?
- Where does my class meet (building, room, and time)?
- Final Examination Schedule and Rules
- When will Make-up Final Exams be given?
- When will Advanced Placement Exams be given?